Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 3 October 2016

A Christmas card and it's a two again!

The challenge at ABC Christmas this time is 'T is for two' 
I am trying to add to my Christmas cards - I really must remember that this is an ABC challenge and if I had started in January I would have a fair few cards by now!

As you know I don't often make CAS cards but this time I have tried to use up some long thin cards that I bought ages ago!

I ran two green Distress markers along my acrylic block and then added a little red stripe, a quick light spritz and then pressed the card onto the block.
A Crafty Individual robin was stamped twice and coloured and I used an Indigoblu greeting to finish the card.

Thanks for looking, Chris

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty card - I always admire people who get their cards done early! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Very beautiful card. Love the robins

Chrissie xx

Helen said...

great card. really should start my cards now, but not in the mood yet!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've tried that same technique but with little success. Yours turned out much better than my attempts. Lovely Christmas card, but, like Helen, I can't get in the mood for Halloween, much less Christmas.

Brenda Brown said...

Two cute robins and a great card design with the coloured stripes xxx

Redanne said...

Love the design Chris, those two robins are delightful! xx

My name is Erika. said...

Love it Chris. Those little birds are very cute! You are right on top of things to making Christmas cards so early. Good for you. Hugs-Erika

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Ah those little robins are sooo cute Chris, lovely Christmas card
Hugs
Donna xx

Rita said...

Very pretty. Perfect for the long thin card, too. :)

Juliz Design Post said...

Super cute festive card. Sorry for my lack of visits recently but am glad I can keep up with your super makes on Instagram.
Julie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris, I absolutely LOVE this! I never tried that technique with the markers but I am definitely going to give it a try! this is stunning! Very well done!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Such a very lovely CAS Christmas card. Thank you for entering our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us for the next letter.
Dorte x